IN THE GARDEN �.. killer plants around

First in this series.

Beware of your Cycad/s


 

The cycad believe it or not is highly toxic to dogs. One or two seeds can kill an average sized dog. All parts of the plant are poisonous. If you suspect your dog that looks slightly green could have injested any of your cycad, the vet is the place to go.Liver and Kidney damage is top of the list resulting from eating this plant. The toxins that affect the liver can induce birth defects in unborn animals.

IF your dog has chewed on the cycad � your dog needs a vet and NOW


 THIRD in our serious  WHAT IS POISONOUS TO YOUR DOG�.

 

Fruit trees � APPLE  the stem and the leaves �  this can cause your animal to go into shock, mouth inflammation, rapid increase in breathing.

Apricot, Almond and peach will all cause diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain

A lot of us have fruit trees in our garden, above are the symptoms known should your dog, have ingested part of the bark, leaves etc. 

SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY��.

In development stage
Next in this series, overdosing, rat/mouse poisons etc
Next in this series, overdosing, rat/mouse poisons etc
MEDICALLY SPEAKING......
MEDICALLY SPEAKING......
In development stage
Next in this series, overdosing, rat/mouse poisons etc
Next in this series, overdosing, rat/mouse poisons etc
MEDICALLY SPEAKING......
MEDICALLY SPEAKING......