IN THE GARDEN �.. killer plants around

Beware of your Cycad/s

 

The cycad believe it or not is highly toxic to dogs.  One or two seeds can kill an average sized dog.  All parts of the plant are poisonous. If you suspect your dog that looks slightly green could have injested any of your cycad, the vet is the place to go.  Liver and Kidney damage is top of the list resulting from eating this plant. The toxins that affect the liver can induce birth defects in unborn animals. 

IF your dog has chewed on the cycad � your dog needs and vet and NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>